Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aron Ralston praises AR Rahman | Aron Ralston about AR Rahman | Aron Ralston about 127 hours - Aron Ralston praises AR Rahman music by saying "if only I had your soundtrack in the canyon, I could've lasted another 127 hours"

Aron Ralston praises AR Rahman:What a compliment to the king of Music and the Mozart of Madras AR Rahman, from another legend who survived 127 hours to save his life, Aron Ralston. Ya, one AR ( Aron Ralston) praising another AR (AR Rahman).

127 hours in a Dany Boyle film, based on the true story of the mountain climber, Aron Ralston, who survived 127 hours, by cutting his lower right arm. Aron Ralston recently wrote a note to AR Rahman and according to that note,

"For A.R, Thank you for bringing your amazing music to my story - if only I had your soundtrack in the canyon, I could've lasted another 127 hours. Best Wishes, A.R. (Aron Ralston)." 


Really 127 hours is a great experience and the music is really haunting and simply superb. one of the song, "If I Rasie", a combination of Dido and AR Rahman Work is mind blowing and it is a strong contender for Oscars. Just hear the sound track here,

If I raise:



127 Hours Trailer:

No comments: