Sunday, July 11, 2021

FARGO SERIES - My View ( Not a review)

 FARGO

(Amazon Prime)


Season 1: 100/100

Season 2: 100/100

Season 3: 100/100

Season 4: 100/100




My View:


Brilliancy loaded all across the episodes all 4 seasons. Be it direction, music, screenplay and the required slowness, makes this a cult classic in Thrilling + Gangster genre. I personally liked the tone on of the series . All these seasons are independent and has different storyline. Also, all these stories were real life incidents happened in the past across Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota

I really felt beyond brilliant in the way the story was narrated, music, acting, thriller and most importantly the slowness. Yes the slowness is the biggest advantage I felt for this series. It was beautifully articulated and if you start watching it, you would love this I hope. Most of the other movies/series, slowness is usually for build up for bigger fast pace scenes, but screenplay I felt is powerful because of the slowness added to it. 

Each and every season is independent (mostly) and it covers the real story happened in Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota in the USA. I personally feel this as a cult classic and for sure you should give a try as it gets addicted to watch the next episode.

No comments: